1. Go to https://app.galeva.com/ and click 'Create New Account'. Enter the information and create your free account.
2. Login to your new Galeva account.
1. In the 'Entities' panel, click + (plus) to create an entity.
2. Search and click on the new entity in the left panel. Click on 'Attributes' in the right panel. Click + (plus) in the right panel to create and define attributes.
3. After all attributes are defined, click on the entity again in the 'Entities' panel. Click on 'Relations' in the right panel to create and define relations with other entities.
4. After all relations are defined, click on the entity again in the 'Entities' panel. Click on 'Records' in the right panel. Click + (plus) in the right panel to create records in this entity.
1. Download and install Node if you don't already have it.
2. In terminal, create a new project folder and from the folder, initialize npm with
npm init. This will create a package.json file that will serve as the entry point to your application.
2. Copy the contents into your project folder.
Galeva.js imports all the functions from
test.js contains a
test() function that runs Galeva's functions including login. Pass the email and password you created earlier into galeva.login() to login and start using the remaining functions. Galeva's excellent API docs will be your friend here.
5. Run the
test.js file in terminal with:
6. Happy coding! Let us know if you run into issues!